At Final Draft CAD, LLC, we realize that a company's personnel is their most important asset. We strive to make the environment a fun, challenging, and rewarding place to work while taking part of a growing and entrepreneurial spirit. Check back often to see if we have a position that may be right for you. We'd love to have you join our team!
Project Coordinator (BIM):
You are obsessed with Building Information Modeling; you see the value of knowing how all the parts fit together before the shovel hits the ground. You understand the complexity; BIM projects need to be carefully planned and coordinated, and you are a coordination master. You are well versed in building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection), and you navigate models in BIM/CAD programs (such as Revit, Navisworks, and/or AutoCAD MEP) with ease. You also have a soft spot for lovely Portland, Maine, where we are based.
As our Project Coordinator (BIM), you’ll report to the BIM/CAD Manager and you will work closely with other internal/external MEPFP coordinators, designers and technicians. Our projects span new and/or remodeled construction, and our reputation in this industry is unparalleled. We would love to have a qualified, passionate addition to our team. Is it you? Check out the desired skills and expertise, and then apply!
Desired Skills and Expertise:
· Five (5) years of experience in virtual modeling in the construction industry. Architectural, mechanical, structural, and construction engineering education and/or ability to interpret mechanical, electrical and plumbing documents to transform to 2-D and 3-D modeling using current Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD MEP or similar programs.
· B.S. Degree in Architecture or Engineering or related field and 4 years of experience.
· Proficient with one or more of the following software: Revit, Navisworks Manage, AutoCAD MEP or similar programs. As well as proficient with Bluebeam and Microsoft Office tools.
· Knowledge of BIM project workflows and demonstrated collaboration skills working with multiple disciplines.
· Preferred Architect/MEP designer and or designer familiar with the demands of MEP design.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Customer facing - must have excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
· Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
· Ability to read, analyze, understand, and interpret design, engineering, and construction documents.
· Ability to layout complex construction projects and prepare comprehensive 3D models.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
· Ability to perform mathematical computations, manually and with assistance of laser measuring tools.
· Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education in BIM/CAD.
· Passionate about BIM/CAD technologies and searching for a new career experience with an up-and-coming company.
We are a fast-growing, high-tech company located in Portland, Maine. Established in 2011, we serve clients from a broad range of markets: healthcare, biotech, commercial, government, architecture, manufacturing, industrial, retail, education, and engineering. We specialize in building information modeling (BIM), as well as 3-D and 2-D computer-aided drafting (CAD).
Final Draft CAD, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive wages and generous employee benefits.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
· Portland, ME
· Bachelor's, Architecture preferred
· Project Coordinator: 4 years
· Navisworks & Revit: 4 years
· Drafting: 4 years
Required license or certification:
· Driver's License